Skip to main content

AU Central

Services Directory

Please enter a service name and click on "Search". Searches are case insensitive.
   or Browse   A-F  |  G-L  |  M-R  |  S-Z

Internal Academic Record

An internal academic record (sometimes referred to as an "unofficial transcript")is an uncertified copy of your student academic record. It is designed to show the same information as your Official Transcript. The internal academic record is available only to currently enrolled students. Former students and alumni must request an official University transcript.
Service Links
 Access Requires Login View Online Transcript
Service Departments
AU Central
Registrar, Office of the
Available to
Current Students