Language and Area Studies: Spanish/Latin America (Minor)
- 24 credit hours with grades of C or better, a minimum of 9 credit hours at the 300-level or above, and at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor.
Language (12 credit hours)
- 12 credit hours in Spanish (SPAN-xxx) at the 200-level or above, including two courses at the 300-level or above.
Area Studies (12 credit hourse)
Note: See Language and Area Studies: Spanish/Latin America (BA) for approved courses.
- 3 credit hours (one course) at the 300-level or above from offerings by the School of International Service.
- 3 credit hours (one course) from history (HIST-xxx).
- 6 credit hours in other approved coursework in area studies.