In the Kogod School of Business, we believe that the notion of business education should be extended beyond the classroom to include experiential learning that will enhance our students' intellectual development, leadership ability, communication skills, and professional self-confidence. That's why we created a "lab" for business students, where activities that allow students to learn valuable professional skills in real world settings are developed and supported.
In the K-LAB (Kogod Leadership and Applied Business) we recognize that you are looking for involvement that will meet your individual goals. That's why we offer programs for both graduate and undergraduate students that will engage you with the Kogod community, corporate partners and the District of Columbia.
Why get involved?
Here are the Top 10 reasons students get involved at Kogod:
10. Meet other students with similar interests
9. Make good use of hands-on opportunities
8. Help make the transition to college or graduate program easier
7. Improve your communication skills
6. Practice better time management
5. Feel more connected to the Kogod and AU community
4. Network with alumni and business professionals
3. Build stronger relationships with faculty and staff
2. Develop your skills and ability to work on a team
And the #1 Reason to Get Involved: You will have unique and significant experiences to discuss in a job interview
Meet the K-LAB Staff
Start Your Experience
Complete the K-LAB Interest form to design your experience.
Andrew currently works with graduate students in Kogod to implement co-curricular programming. In addition to advising graduate business student organizations, Andrew facilitates orientation programming, commencement logistics, and student involvemen… More
As the Associate Director of Programming and Student Activities, Kate works closely with Kogod students to enhance their business and college experiences through experiential learning. The K-LAB (Kogod Leadership and Applied Business) is a uniquely … More