The Kogod Center for Business Communications works with the entire Kogod School of Business community to help develop better writers, more effective speakers, and stronger critical thinkers.
Our peer tutors are trained to welcome, mentor, and guide you to become dynamic communicators. We encourage you to make an appointment no matter where you are in the writing process.
- Brainstorming and stating your most critical points
- Revising any written assignment in progress
- Understanding what professors expect in written work
- Planning and rehearsing individual and team presentations
- Preparing for case competitions
- Developing PowerPoint slides and advising on data visualization
- Overcoming nervousness when presenting
- Writing professional documents (emails, cover letters, reports, and memos)
- Practicing elevator pitches and Q & A skills
We work with faculty both by visiting your classrooms to do workshops and by bringing our team to coach your students' group presentations. We also provided one-on-one consulting for faculty members interested in improving their own communication skills.
Strong communication skills add value to your internships, capstones, and jobs. We want to be a part of your success.
Get in touch
Contact the Kogod Center for Business Communication anytime during office hours,
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, or visit on campus at
KSB Room #101.