What are EagleBucks and Dining Dollars?
EagleBucks and Dining Dollars are a convenient, cashless way to make purchases both on campus and at many popular off-campus businesses. Like using a debit card, funds are deducted as purchases are made. EagleBucks can be used both on and off campus; Dining Dollars can be used at on-campus food locations. Vending machines across campus accept EagleBucks, and EagleBucks are the only form of payment accepted for on-campus laundry.
Laundry machine malfunctions:
- Submit a service request directly to Caldwell & Gregory (we unfortunately are not able to on your behalf) for a technician to address your floor's laundry room as soon as possible.
- If EagleBucks were removed from your account, please email email@example.com. Please note that you will need your Caldwell & Gregory service request number, and will need to provide time date and location of the service. We will process your request in 3-5 business days.
EagleBucks and Dining Dollars are stored on your AU One Card and can be reloaded at any time by visiting EagleBucks.com. You can also view recent transactions and account balances through this website.
What if I Lose My AU One Card?
If your card is lost or stolen, please visit EagleBucks.com to freeze your account* as soon as possible. This action prevents your stored value funds from being used while your card is misplaced. While you can freeze your account online, you must visit the One Card & Dining Services office in Mary Graydon Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your AU One Card.
* Please note that freezing your account will only disable EagleBucks, Dining Dollars, Meal Swipes, and Print/Copy funds on your One Card.
When Do EagleBucks and Dining Dollars Expire?
EagleBucks and Dining Dollars will roll over from semester to semester until you graduate or separate from the University. Cash withdrawals for funds in EagleBucks or Dining Dollars cannot be made at any time.
Upon the end of your studies at American University, you can request a refund for any unused EagleBucks by emailing email@example.com. Dining Dollars cannot be refunded .
Where Can I Use My EagleBucks?
Below is a list of merchants accepting EagleBucks. Please note that the purchase of alcohol and tobacco products with EagleBucks is prohibited. By clicking on any link below, you will be directed to an external website. We are not responsible for the content on these websites.
* This location is operated by AU Dining Services.
Mary Graydon Center
- Pi & Fry*
- Campus Bookstore
- Einstein Bros. Bagels*
- Elevation Burger*
- Global Fresh*
- P.O.D. Mini Mart*
- Terrace Dining Room (TDR)*
- The Bridge Café
- The University Club*
Butler Pavilion ("The Tunnel")
- Bleecker St. Deli*
Katzen Arts Center
Ward Circle Building
School of International Service
Washington College of Law - Tenley Campus
- Angelico's Pizzeria
- Booeymonger (Friendship Heights)
- Burger, Tap & Shake (Tenleytown)
- Cava Grill
- Clyde's of Chevy Chase (temporarily unable to take EagleBucks)
- Domino's Pizza
- Envy Nails**
- Manny & Olga's Pizza(temporarily unable to take EagleBucks)
- Panera Bread (Tenleytown)
- Papa John's Pizza(temporarily unable to take EagleBucks)
- Pizza Boli's(temporarily unable to take EagleBucks)
- Robeks Smoothies
- Satay Club
- Spring Garden
- Subway (Tenleytown)(temporarily unable to take EagleBucks)
- Tenley Nails**
- Wagshal's (New Mexico Ave.)
Whole Foods Market
- Vamoose Bus, Inc.
**At this time, no online content/webpage is available for this location.