Communications sent to AU community - students, faculty, staff, alumni, and parents - via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Sept. 30, 2017 - 1 p.m.
- Rally Summary: Enough Is Enough
- Sept. 28, 2017 - 7:29 p.m.
- Statement from Jewish Studies Program and Center for Israel Studies
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 8 p.m.
- Town Hall Summary: Standing as One
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 2 p.m.
- Media Event Guidelines
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 1:15 p.m.
- Joint statement by CAS Dean Starr and SIS Interim Dean Chin
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 8:45 a.m.
- Memo from President Burwell: Standing Together Against Hate
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 7:58 a.m.
- Letter to faculty from Dean of Academic Affairs Mary Clark
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 6:27 a.m.
- Crime Alert: Defacing Property-Bias Related (Revised)
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 5:37 a.m.
- Pastoral Letter to the American University Community from Reverend Mark Schaefer
- Sept. 27, 2017 - 1:30 a.m.
- Statement from Dr. Ibram Kendi on Confederate flag posters
- Sept. 26, 2017 - 11:56 p.m.
- Statement on Confederate flag posters from Vice President of Campus Life Fanta Aw
We are establishing an infrastructure to support, cultivate, and embrace diversity and foster inclusion.
Reporting BiasFor complaints against:
- Students - contact the Dean of Students: email@example.com
- Law Students - contact the Associate Dean of Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff, University Administrators, University Guests, or Contractors - contact the AVP of Human Resources: email@example.com
- Faculty Member or Faculty Administrator - contact the Dean of Academic Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org