[Past few years only]
"Root data with group actions", Workshop and Conference on Representation Theory
of p-adic Groups, IISER Pune, July 18, 2017.
"The Kostant section and topologically nilpotent elements", AMS Special Session on recent developments in automorphic forms and representation theory, Hunter College, New York, May 6, 2017.
"Transferring representations between finite reductive groups",
- Workshop on $p$-adic Groups, Radboud Universiteit, Nijmegen, Netherlands, March 17, 2017.
- University of East Anglia, Norwich, England, May 9, 2016.
- Secret Automorphic Seminar, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel, April 14, 2016.
- Algebra Seminar, Technion, Haifa, Israel, April 7, 2016.
- Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Chinese University of Hong Kong, March 30, 2016.
- New Developments in Representation Theory, Institute for Mathematical Sciences, National University of Singapore, March 24, 2016.
- Group, Lie, and Number Theory Seminar, University of Michigan, November 17, 2015.
- Paul J. Sally Midwest Representation Theory Conference Columbia, MO, November 13, 2015.
"Representations of p-adic GL(2)", a 9-hour minicourse given at IISER Pune, January 15-February 9, 2016.
"Nonstandard analysis", Math Club, IISER Pune, January 29, 2016.
"An education reform that passed the test of time", Mathematics Education Seminar, University of Toronto, October 20, 2015.
"Lifting representations of finite reductive groups", Mathematics Seminar, IISER Pune, July 30, 2014.
"Representation theory and p-adic numbers: What and why?",
- Mathematics Colloquium, IISER Pune, July 24, 2014.
- Frank Stones Lecture, Texas Christian University, March 10, 2011.
"The dual of a reductive group",
- Special Session on Recent Progress in the Langlands Program, Joint Mathematics Meetings, Baltimore, January 15, 2014.
- Session on Harmonic Analysis on Groups over Local Fields, 2013 Canadian Mathematical Society Winter Meeting, Ottawa, December 6--9, 2013.
"Towards a lifting of representations of finite reductive groups",
- Algebra and Combinatorics Seminar, North Carolina State University, March 11, 2013.
- Lie Theory Seminar, University of Minnesota, April 8, 2011.
"Liftings and Deligne-Lusztig theory", Conference on Representation Theory of Finite Groups of Lie Type: Deligne-Lusztig Theory, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India, December 16, 2011.
"Lifting representations of finite reductive groups", Representation Theory Seminar, University of Oklahoma, March 4, 2011.
"Tamely ramified tori", AMS Special Session on Harmonic Analysis and Representations of Reductive p-adic Groups, Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Francisco, January 16, 2010.