Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Selected PublicationsTrade Liberalization, Import Competition, and U.S. Manufacturing Investment,” (with Benjamin Liebman), World Economy, In Press, Accepted December 25, 2014.
Trade Flows and Trade Disputes,” (with Chad P. Bown), Review of International Organizations, 2015, 10(2): 145-177.
Determinants of Cross-Border Merger Premia” (with Ralph Sonenshine), Review of World Economics, 2014, 150(1): 173-189.
Under the Cover of Antidumping: Does Administered Protection Facilitate Domestic Collusion, Review of Industrial Organization, 2013, 42(4): 415-434.
Innovation Through Protection: Does Safeguard Protection Increase Investment in Research and Development, (with Benjamin Liebman), Southern Economic Journal, 2013, 80(1): 205-225.
Maintaining New Markets: Determinants of Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe, (with Robert M. Feinberg and Mieke Meurs), Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2012, 12(2): 203-219.
Does Trade Adjustment Assistance Make a Difference?”(with John S. Palatucci), Contemporary Economic Policy, 2012, 30(1): 43-59.
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
- Dupont Fellowship (1999-2001)
- Summer Academic Enhacement Research Fellowship (2001)
- Bankard Pre-doctoral Public Policy Fellowship
- Graduate School of Arts and Science Dissertation Year Fellowship (2002-2003)
- Harry Johnson Prize for the Best Article in the Canadian Journal of Economics (For The Returns from Rent-Seeking: Campaign Contributions, Firm Subsidies, and the Byrd Amendment)