To maximize your experience with your personal trainer please adhere to the following policies:
1. In order to ensure that you achieve your goals and your trainer knows as much as possible about you, please complete the registration for completely.
2. All monetary transactions must take place at the Jacobs Fitness Center or Cassell Fitness Center front desk. No money should ever be given directly to your trainer.
3. The personal training sessions are non-refundable once they are purchased. Please make sure you can use your sessions before you make your purchase. All training sessions expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
4. Appropriate athletic attire, including closed toed shoes, must be worn to all sessions.
5. Please arrive in a timely fashion to all schedule appointments.
6. All sessions are one hour in length.
7. If you need to cancel your appointment you must cancel at least 24 hours in advance. PLEASE call or email your trainer directly. Cancelling less than 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiting of your session.
8. Your first initial session must be a Fitness Assessment. The Fitness Assessment will be purchased separately from your Personal Training session package. The Fitness Assessment will provide you with the opportunity to get to know your trainer and voice any concerns or questions your may have. All subsequent sessions will be devoted to exercise instruction and program progression.