Book: Tangled Governance: International Regime Complexity, the Troika, and the Euro Crisis, published by Oxford University Press, 2017.
- "Avoiding Fragmentation and Global Financial Governance," Global Policy 8 (no.1, February 2017): 101-106
- "Global and Regional Financial Governance: Designing Cooperation," in Global Order and the New Regionalism, a Discussion Paper on Global and Regional Governance edited by Miles Kahler
- Global Financial Governance Confronts the Rising Powers: Emerging Perspectives on the New G20, edited with Andrew Walter (Waterloo, Ontario: Centre Governance and the Changing Structire of International Finance," viewable at the book's site
- "The Global Liquidity Safety Net: Institutional Cooperation on Precautionary Facilities and Central Bank Swaps." New Thinking and the New G20 Series, Paper No.5. Waterloo, Ontario: CIGI, 2015.
- "The ECB as a Strategic Actor: Central Bannking in a Politically Fragmented Monetary Union." in Europe's Crises: Economic and Political Challenges of the Monetary Union, edited by James Caporaso and Martin Rhodes (New York: Oxford University Press, Forthcoming). School of International Service Research Paper No. 2015-1
- "Currency," in the Oxford Handbook of the International Relations of Asia, edited by Rosemary Foot, Saadia Pekkanen and John Ravenhill. (New York/London: Oxford University Press, 2014). With Saori Katada
- Global Economics in Extraordinary Times: Essays in Honor of John Williamson. Co-Edited by C. Fred Bergsten. Peterson Institute Press, November 2012.
- "Choice and Coercion in East Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," Peterson Institute for International Economics, September 2012.
- "California's Lesson for the Euro." The Prospect, June 20, 2012.
- Interview: "The G-8 and Euro Area Clouds," Peterson Institute for International Economics, May 17, 2012
- Interview: "Toward a European Fiscal Union (Part I | Part II)," Peterson Institute Perspective, May 4-7, 2012.
- "Fiscal Federalism: U.S. History for Architects of Europe's Fiscal Union," with Martin Kessler, Peterson Institute for International Economics, January 2012.
- "Asia and Global Financial Governance," with Mohsin S. Khan, Peterson Institute for International Economics, October 2011.
- "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Peterson Institute for International Economics, March 2011.
- "The Future of the Chiang Mai Initiative: An Asian Monetary Fund?" Peterson Institute for International Economics, February 2009.
- Accountabiltiy and Oversight of U.S. Exchange Rate Policy. Peterson Institute Press, June 2008.