Expertise in curriculum design, online teaching, web-based pedagogies.
Between 2013-16, Dr. Singh has received Advanced Professional Certifications at AU in Online/Asynchronous Teaching, Creating Digital Classrooms and the use of Web Tools/Apps in Higher Ed.
- Completed Online Learning Faculty Training program (2013)
- Offered Online (for credit) Courses at American University (2013)
- Awarded Provost’s Curriculum Development grant (Course: “Intro. to South Asia”) (2014)
- Successfully offered Hybrid courses (combining Face-to-Face and Asynchronous learning) (2015)
- Online Instructor Training (Advanced Level) (2016)
- Awarded “Jack Child Teaching with Technology Award” at American University (2017)
- Awarded Curriculum Development grant (Senior Capstone: “Asian Identities in Multicultural America”) (2017)