Applied Physics (Minor)
- 23 credit hours with grades of C or better with at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor.
- MATH-211 Applied Calculus I (4)
- MATH-221 Calculus I (4)
- PHYS-100 Physics for the Modern World FA5 (4)
- PHYS-105 General Physics I FA5 (4)
- PHYS-110 Principles of Physics I FA5 (4)
- PHYS-200 Light, Sound, Action FA5 (3)
- PHYS-205 General Physics II FA5 (4)
- PHYS-210 Principles of Physics II FA5 (4)
- PHYS-220 Astronomy FA5 (3)
- PHYS-230 Changing Views of the Universe FA2 (3)
- PHYS-331 Modern Physics (3)
Elective Courses at the 300-Level or Above
- 6 credit hours in elective courses at the 300-level or above, including courses outside of physics in relevant areas of technology, society, and policy, as approved by the department.