Mac usage continues to trend upward with approximately 60% of the AU student population, and 40% of faculty and staff logging into the network from an OS X Mac. The Office of Information Technology offers full support for both Mac and PC devices, among others.
Connecting to AU's Network and the Internet
Accessing Your AU Faculty and Staff E-mail
Accessing Your AU-Sponsored Student Gmail Account
Mac Support Resources
- Help Desk - You can reach the Help Desk at 202-885-2550 or firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request for assistance. Or you can simply click the NEED HELP NOW link on this site.
- Frequently Asked Questions - View answers to your most frequently asked questions specific to AU
- AU Mac Support Listserv - AUAPPLE-L is an e-mail discussion list that connects AU Mac users for sharing tips and information about the latest Apple products. To subscribe send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following text in the body of the message:
- subscribe auapple-l Name (where Name should be replaced with your first and last name. For example: subscribe auapple-l Jane Smith)
- Apple Support - Apple's support site is www.apple.com/support