Office of the Registrar: Home » Transfer Articulation Equivalency
Welcome to the American University Transfer Articulation Equivalency Site
- This site is designed to provide a tool to prospective students who wish to understand how transfer courses may equate to courses offered by American University (AU).
- The database includes previously evaluated transfer courses to AU. We are constantly updating course equivalency data and you may need to provide a syllabus for a course.
- If an external course does not appear for the institution selected, then it may not have been considered for articulation yet.
- Courses that are articulated to 'ELEC' represent elective credit. ELEC articulations may be used toward elective credit in an undergraduate degree program at American University.
- Please note that articulations are subject to periodic reevaluation by AU faculty.
- For more information about AU’s transfer credit guidelines, please use the following link: Transfer Credit Guidelines
- For questions regarding transfer credit articulation and equivalency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.