- Examine purpose, create efficiencies, improve well-being, and ensure effective product development--all by studying science, one of the fastest growing career fields. Work at the intersection of science, business, and policy, and gain a foundation for graduate studies. This seminar is offered during the day, 1-day per week.
- Diplomacy, Defense, & Development
- If you are interested in or are currently working in the fields of diplomacy, security, or international development in Washington, DC, then you can gain experience and applicable skills in negotiation, cultural competence, program development, grant writing, and more-all while studying policy and the U.S. role on the global stage. This seminar is offered during the evening, 1-day per week.
- Global Business & Trade
- Today's age of globalization brings with it new ways of doing business. Learn about the importance of generating jobs, accelerating economic growth, and advancing standards of living throughout the developed and developing world. This seminar is offered during the day, 1-day per week.
- International Affairs
- What could be better than studying international relations in one of the most important political and global cities in the world? Culture, economics, conflict, and power are all issues influencing international policy-making and this is your opportunity to be part of the conversation. This seminar is offered during the day, 1-day per week.
- Sports Management & Media
- You will be exposed to many facets of sports management and media, including business administration, sports marketing, media coverage and media relations, union representation and even team management and sponsorships. You will meet many of the professionals who make Washington a global sports center and who are doing innovative work in the field of sports. This seminar is offered during the day, 1-day per week.
- U.S. Politics & Policy
- How does Washington, DC really work? Learn the inside scoop from lobbyists, journalists, and congressional staffers. Take advantage of the city's wealth of networking opportunities as you discover the ins and outs of Capitol Hill and the Federal Government. This seminar is offered during the day, 1-day per week.
Enroll in the evening seminar in Diplomacy, Defense, and Development. This program features a research component instead of an internship option.
Please send me information about Graduate Professional Studies
This application is temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance.
Our enrollment system is going through planned maintenance and will be unavailable starting August 15, 2018 at 6PM EDT (GMT -4). Follow-up emails may be delayed, should you want to start an application you may need to wait until after August 20
If you have any questions or need immediate assistance please contact the appropriate office at the contact information below.