Skip to main content

AU Central

Services Directory

Please enter a service name and click on "Search". Searches are case insensitive.
   or Browse   A-F  |  G-L  |  M-R  |  S-Z

Apply for Financial Aid: Current Graduate Students

Current Graduate students must submit the FAFSA each year in order to borrow Direct Federal and Graduate Plus loans. » more
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the "anticipated aid" amount represent on my bill?

The "anticipated aid" amount represents financial aid that has been accepted and that is scheduled to disburse to the student�¢??s account (provided that all the necessary paperwork has been completed).�?�  Financial aid is not paid to a student�¢??s account until after the first day of class.

When will my financial aid pay over as a credit on my bill?

Provided that all necessary paperwork has been completed, financial aid will credit to the student�¢??s account by the first day of classes.

Service Departments
AU Central
Financial Aid
Available to
Current Students