2017 Fall Events
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the Katzen Arts Center and Greenberg Theatre Box Offices or via www.american.edu/auartstix or 202-885-ARTS.
- Sept. 5-Oct. 22
- I AM: An East-West Arts Initiative organized by CARAVAN
- Twist—Layer—Pour: Sondra N. Arkin, Joan Belmar, and Mary Early
- Alper Initiative for Washington Art: Making A Scene: Jefferson Place
- William Woodward: The Seven Deadly Sins
- Tethered to the Cradle: Kinetic Work by Christopher Carter
Between Two Rounds of Fire, The Exile of the Sea: Arab Modern and Contemporary Works from the Barjeel Art Foundation
- Music in the Museum
- Sept. 15-Dec. 15
- Friday Gallery Tours
- Sept. 17, Nov. 19
- Sept. 22-23
- Oct. 4
- Critical Response Process, facilitated by The Dance Exchange, a DC artist collective
- Oct. 5
- The Sins in Concert
- Oct. 7
- The Gorenman Bach Project
- Oct. 7
- Contemporary Dance Master Class with Christopher Morgan
- Oct 19-21, 27-28
- Little Women
Please see AU Arts Calendar for all event listings.
Katzen Arts Center
AU Admissions Green Room: open Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:00, and during the spring and fall open Saturdays, 9:00 to 2:00. Please see also Tours & Info Sessions. The Green Room, which serves as the AU admissions welcome center, is on the second floor of the Katzen Rotunda-park underground in P2 and take the elevator directly to the Green Room.
AU Museum & Store: open Tuesday to Sunday, 11:00 to 4:00 p.m.
See also AU Museum.
Katzen Box Office: 202-885-3634
Monday to Saturday, 11:00 to 5:00 (plus 1 hr before ticketed events)
Katzen Cafe: open 8:00 to 8:00, Mon-Thu, and 8:00 to 5:00, Fri
Parking: Free on weekends and after 5:00 on weekdays in the Katzen's underground garage (metered 9:00 to 5:00 on weekdays).
Location: 4400 Massachusetts Ave-see Google Maps
Greenberg Box Office: 202-885-2587
Tuesday to Saturday, 3:00 to 6:00 (plus 1 hr before ticketed events)
Parking: Underground lot on Van Ness St., west of Wisconsin Ave.
Location: 4200 Wisconsin Ave-see Google Maps
Greenberg Theatre Visiting for more information.